Friday, February 2, 2018
9:00am - 6:00pm
Achieving Alchemy is for high-performing, heart-centered female leaders who want to rise to the most inspired and powerful versions of themselves. This highly experiential, interactive, day-long event is a healthy mix of deep exploration and powerful action.
During this immersive experience, you will:
- UNEARTH: your strengths and genius, your values, and your unique leadership essence
- UNCOVER: what holds you back and gets in the way of your greatest impact
- CREATE: a compelling future vision of where you want to go
- POLISH: your actions, agreements and commitments to make it happen
You'll leave the day with greater clarity on your own unique alchemy, a compelling future vision and leadership statement as well as tools and inspiration to keep the day alive back in the "real world".
Networking for Introverts
Learning to Connect in an Extroverted World
Saturday, December 3, 2017
10:00am - 3:00pm
Join me and my fellow presenters as we share our top tips for networking when you're introverted. Our great panel of speakers will cover topics that include:
- Elizabeth Pierre - Let's Get Clinical: Defeating Shyness and Social Anxiety to Become Authentically You
- Jessica Edwards - Understanding Your Career Potential and Busting the Roadblocks that Get in the Way
- Richard Thomas - Finding and Exploring Your Professional Voice
- Susan Oguche - Communications Basics and Practical Tips for any Sticky Situation
For more information or to register for this event, click here.
Think of Achieving Alchemy as the coolest professional development event you’ll ever attend. No stale power points or naps in your chairs here.
This is a highly experiential, interactive, event co-led with Sarah Young of Zing Collaborative. It will include a healthy mix of deep exploration and powerful action, infused with sisterhood, community, and connection,
ACHIEVING ALCHEMY WILL EMPOWER YOU TO:
· UNEARTH: who you are at your core
· UNCOVER: what you desire and where you want to go
· CREATE: a compelling future vision and leadership purpose statement
· POLISH: your individualized Achieving Alchemy intention
WHO IT'S FOR:
Achieving Alchemy is for high-performing, heart-centered female leaders who want to rise to the most inspired and powerful versions of themselves.
Achieving Alchemy is for women who crave an authentic community of other women... a community that values truth and vulnerability along with general badassery.
Achieving Alchemy is for women who crave deep exploration and fearless action.
Achieving Alchemy is for women ready to shine, and ready to rise.
WHAT YOU’LL LEAVE WITH:
In addition to a tribe of kick-ass boss ladies you’ll leave this experience with:
· Greater clarity on the essence of your own unique alchemy
· A compelling future vision and leadership purpose statement
· An individualized achieving alchemy intention
· Tools and resources to forward the action from the event